56 % OFF
6.8K Month Sold
Only Today $31.00
Small: only 2% left
100% Quality Inspection on every order.
Ship within 12-24 hours after payment.
This quick-fix eye treatment provides instant results with long-term anti-aging benefits. The unique formula instantly helps tighten, firm, and smooth the look of the delicate eye area, minimizing the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines, deep wrinkles and under-eye puffiness.span>
In a clinically measured study of 25 women ranging in age from 36 to 65:
100% of users showed improvement in the look of under-eye puffiness after weeks.
100% of users showed improvement in the look of under-eye puffiness after just 3 minutes.
After using Firming Eye Cream, the puffiness under my eyes has improved, so at least I don't have to worry about it every time I go out!
After using Firming Eye Cream and Firming Serum, I feel my eyes to be saved, and my pimples have disappeared a lot and my skin is firming up it's really amazing, I will keep using it to protect my face!
This product is great, after my wife gave it to me to try, my eyes became shiny and no longer dead fish eyes, it's really amazing. I didn't believe it at first, but my worries were proved to be unnecessary~!
Firming Eye Cream is Considered to be the most effective anti-aging product in 2022 and it's highly recommended by Dr. Diane.
Consist of 4 key Ingredients For Anti-Aging
Matrixyl 3000: Matrixyl 3000 is one of the best anti-aging peptides available today. It's all the rage in beauty circles, much in part because of a 2009 study stating, that applying non-prescription Matrixyl 3000 to your skin caused an 90% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. Matrixyl 3000 aids in regulating cell activity, remodeling collagen tissue. This ingredient nearly doubled the amount of collagen in the skin. It lifts and firms the skin and restores a youthful appearance.It is a tried-and-true anti-aging ingredient used by many men and women.
Hyaluronic acid: You need to keep your face moisturized if you want to fight the signs of aging. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance in our body. It’s been called the “key to the fountain of youth.” Not only does it bring that moisture, but it also helps cells to hold on to the moisture produced by the skin. Hyaluronic acid has the ability to attract and hold up to 2,000 times its weight in water, so it’s safe to say it’s a super-hydrator of epic proportions. Plump your skin by maintaining hydration at this level which helps erase fine lines and wrinkles.
Ceramides: Ceramides occur naturally within the body. This is incredibly important to the health of the skin as they are part of the skin’s natural barrier. Ceramide is known as the "superstar" of anti-aging ingredients! They hydrate all day to help restore the protective skin barrier, so as to reduce wrinkles, increase skin's elasticity and delay slow down skin aging.
Vitamin C: Another cool thing about Vitamin C is that it contains a property that prevents your skin's melanin production, which is what causes skin discoloration like dark spots and hyperpigmentation. With continued topical use, Vitamin C can help prevent dark spots from forming to begin with, as well as gradually heal the skin thus reducing discoloration and hyperpigmentation.
(1) Start by cleansing with a non-oily cleanser. Avoid using eye cream if possible. If you prefer to use eye cream, allow the product to fully absorb and dry.
(2) Using fingertips or a clean, dry makeup brush, pick up a tiny amount of the product and apply onto a completely dry eye area for best results.
(3) Using upward strokes, spread a thin layer of the gel onto the under-eye area, crow’s feet, “11” lines between the brows, and beneath and above the brow bone (but not on the moveable eyelid).
(4) Let the product dry for approximately 5 minutes while remaining expressionless. Do not squint or smile.
(5) If you notice any white residue, moisten a cotton swab (or your fingertip) and remove excess by gently patting the edges.
(6) Once the product is completely dry, you are good to go! You can gently pat on makeup, such as eyeshadow, under-eye concealer or powder. To prolong the effects of Firming Eye Cream, avoid water-based makeup. For external use only.
James P. from
just purchased: Elvy Labs